Important information before you attend your booked appointment, please read ....
Please be aware that we are still under some restrictions over what treatment we can provide, but we will be doing our best to provide your treatment in the safest conditions, in line with current national guidance.
If your appointment is unsuitable, or you wish to postpone your appointment until a later date, or if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms (high temperature, cough, loss of taste/smell) please contact us as soon as possible to arrange a more convenient time. You can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7 or on 01872 222922 during normal surgery hours to discuss.
Please note that we will charge for any late cancellations or missed appointments, depending on the length of your appointment, as surgery time is more restricted at the present time.
Please also note:
- We will only be able to allow patients with pre-booked appointments to attend the practice, so please don't just turn up, as you will not be allowed access.
- Please attend your appointments on time (as we will try to limit the number of people in the practice at any time) - If you arrive early, please wait outside until your allocated time.
- Please attend your appointment on your own (again to limit people in the practice) unless you need a parent or carer to attend with you.
- We will be asking you pre-appointment screening questions about Covid-19 symptoms and we may take temperature on arrival, together with hand sanitisation and we may provide you with a mask to wear, eg. if you are accompanying another person.
- Some treatments will still be limited, but we will be able to provide an interim solution for you
- Please use toilet facilities at home, as toilets in the surgery will be for use in emergency only (in line with national guidance)
- Surgery time will be even more precious for the time being, so if you are unable attend for any reason, please let us know ASAP so that we can reallocate the time, charges will be made for missed appointments - you can contact us at email@example.com or 01872 222922 when we are open
- If you are still self-isolating, or would otherwise prefer to delay your routine appointment, please just let us know and we can update your reminders accordingly - firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your understanding & co-operation during this time.
Andrew & Lisa Ridout and The Oak House Team